EXPERTYM takes the current health situation very seriously.
Our experts have received instructions in order to secure our interventions.
- We wish to have as little contact as possible with our clients.
- It is preferable for our experts to be alone when possible (inventory of fixtures: at the entrance, before work, evaluations, ...).
- For other missions, for which the presence of the parties is required, our experts will remind you of the safety instructions to be respected.
As a reminder :
- Avoid holding hands, kissing or hugging when you greet someone.
- Pay attention to risk groups (people over 65 years old, diabetics, people suffering from heart, lung or kidney disease, immunosuppressed people, ...).
- Children do not get seriously ill from coronavirus, but can easily spread it. Contact between children and the elderly is therefore not recommended.
- Try to keep your distance in crowded areas.
- Avoid contact with visibly ill people or keep a safe distance.